|Charles A. J. Farrar, publisher (Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, United States)|
|Interior of Camp Kennebago, Maine|
|Albumen print, Stereo card (oversize), late 1870s to early 1880s|
With Farrar's credit, "Richardson & Rangeley Lakes Illustrated" and "Choice Bits of Romantic New England" printed mount recto. A printed list of the series' views, and the title written twice in period hands, in ink and pencil, mount verso. NOTE: Camp Kennebago, north of Rangeley, was built in 1869. A group of sport fishermen formed the Oquossoc Angling Association there, a private club with cabins and a main lodge, the interior of which is shown in this image.
|Size:||3 7/8 x 7 in. (10 x 18 cm.)|
|NOTE: We have additional images by this artist|