|Albumen print, 1860s to 1870s|
Titled, initialed and numbered in the negative.
St. Dunstan in the West, visible in the back of this image, dates from the 13th century. The present Gothic revival church, however, was constructed between 1831 and 1833. At that time, the widening of Fleet Street necessitated that the church had to be rebuilt slightly to the north.