|Collotype (?), early 1910s|
With the title and location printed, in Italian, recto and the number, editor's name and location (Terni, Italy) printed verso
The Fonte Marcella, named after the governor of Assisi, Marcello Tuto, who commissioned it in 1556, is considered one of Assisi's most historic fountains. It is located on the Via Fontabella which means "nice fountain", and the monument bears the coat of arms of Pope Paul IV.